Advanced Search

Author Topic: (New) Mosican  (Read 1522 times)

October 02, 2012, 07:51:05 pm
Read 1522 times

texTnumbers22

(New) Mosican
« on: October 02, 2012, 07:51:05 pm »
MOSICAN
The Holy Southen City

Mosican is a small but quickly growing town situated in the far south of the map, east of harrington. It is built on a small mountin range which is used for emerald mineing.

A small story about how mosican was founded

I was wandering arround the world when and I started running out of food. I serched up and down the hills for animals and found nothing. Then returning to starve to death I found several pigs. I ate them and to thank the gods for this gift i decided to build a city partily in there houner

How do I get to it

There are several diffrent ways to get to the city. First you may use warp mosican, however this is currently private to prevent unlicended emerald mineing. If you wish to get there by boat it is accross the ocean from Cítta de Debello. If you wish to walk (or use pig) you should head south east from Valkyrgard.

What is there

Mosican has a large farm, a bank, and houses built on demand. If you want to see sights try and find the palace, the tressurey, the pool of purity and the temple of the skys.

As soon as some more homes are built and another temple i will post pictures and maybe make a map useing the sever map.
Come out to play
Come out to play
And will pretend it's christmas time
In my atomic garden

October 02, 2012, 08:13:44 pm
Reply #1

tbeest

• actually there stands tbeest in the dragon's swirl

Re: (New) Mosican
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 08:13:44 pm »
sounds really nice, and to thank the gods... is that true or a nice story? :P and if it was a god, it needed to be notch ^.,,.^
do tshop for some cool stuff (for sale ;))

my mind:

my grammar:

October 02, 2012, 09:47:38 pm
Reply #2

texTnumbers22

Re: (New) Mosican
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 09:47:38 pm »
Its a mostly true story
Come out to play
Come out to play
And will pretend it's christmas time
In my atomic garden