Advanced Search

Author Topic: McBlocks Museum: Community Project (?)  (Read 3019 times)

August 06, 2016, 07:39:44 pm
Read 3019 times

iniminimoshimo

McBlocks Museum: Community Project (?)
« on: August 06, 2016, 07:39:44 pm »
Hi guys!
I thought I'd make a forum post as this might also reach people I can't contact on skype.

I plan to make a McBlocks Museum.
It's gonna be full of rooms with maps, banners, decorative heads, a huge library with books written by players, a special showcase for fireworks, and possibly other items!
So first, I'd like to ask all of you if you'd like to submit the stuff you have hidden away in your chests or inventory. If you do have some things, go to /warp mcstorage and put it in one of the chests!
Maybe I will also make a big room where you can find some cool warps! If you have any good ones write them down in a book and drop it off!
(as dk has pointed out, you can copy your stuff by pickblocking, so you won't lose anything if you donate!)
Anyone who wishes to build with me will of course be able to as I would like this to be a community project.
What I would like you to help with:
Spoiler
- If you think you can make the entrance look better somehow (particularly the blank oak wood space above it) please do so and make sure to let me know!
- People who can help me build the walls. They don't need to all look exactly the same, I would like some variation, but do try to keep it in the same style as the walls that have already been build.
- Sculptures/Fountains/Whatever to put in the garden!! (Build them around the mcstorage area, outside the redstone outline!)
- Donations, of course!

If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them here!!

Thank you for reading, I hope it'll work out :D

This is what we have build so far:
Spoiler
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:02:42 pm by iniminimoshimo »

August 14, 2016, 05:36:29 pm
Reply #1

dk221

• Administrator

Re: McBlocks Museum: Community Project (?)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 05:36:29 pm »
Thanks for posting ini! ill make sure to come and drop something by, and also people should remember they can duplicate any item by middle mouse clicking on it. So you dont give up anything by donating it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Spoiler

August 19, 2016, 01:03:47 pm
Reply #2

iniminimoshimo

Re: McBlocks Museum: Community Project (?)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 01:03:47 pm »
Thank you dk, I've edited the main post